- Project status
- Project posted
- 15th October 2015
- Project duration (approx.)
- 10.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- $1000 / day
- Aerospace & Defence , Electrical / Electronic Manufacturing
- Area of expertise
- Engineering , Executive / C-Suite , Operations , Product Development , Non Executive Director
- Required market experience
- India (Essential)
- Consultant location
Background & Objectives
Our client is considering investing in defence manufacturing industry in India and need a full assessment of the opportunity with market size, key competitors, and market growth analysis.
The client is looking for a Powerpoint presentation (approx 20 slides) outlining market size, key competitors, competitive trends and other relevant information such as how is state opening up, opportunities for private sector players.
The consultant should have worked at director level or above at companies such as
- HAL; Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
- DRDO; Defence Research and Development Organisation
- NAL; National Aerospace Laboratories
- Is ex-military service who became independent advisor to defence sector
Should have full knowledge of manufacturing defence equipment, i.e has experienced the full product lifecycle of missile.