- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 6 Jul 2017 14:18
- Project duration (approx.)
- 20.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £708.33 / day
- Level of Experience
- Health, Wellness & Fitness
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Strategy
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a central London based boutique Innovation consultancy and are working for one of the worlds leading sports brands.
As part of an Innovation work stream we need to undertake a total market forecast / market assessment (Priority 1. North America / Priority 2. Western Europe) of the health & nutrition space, to quantitatively determine the market opportunity potential of a new product position.
Total Market Forecast for new product x to include:
- definition of market
- divide demand into component parts
- forecast drivers of demand in each segment and project how they may change
- revenue scenarios
- conduct sensitivity analyses to understand the most critical assumptions and to gauge risks to the baseline forecast.
Consultant to ideally work from our studio.
- Experience of the wellness/nutrition food space, across North America and Western Europe
- Robust experience in conducting business case building / total market assessments for new products
- Background in top tier consultancy or international brand required
- Affinity for the sports industry