- Project status
- Project posted
- 12th July 2016
- Project duration (approx.)
- 7.0 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- £640 / day
- Management Consulting , Machinery & Industrial Automation
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Strategy
- Required market experience
- Canada (Nice to have) , United Kingdom (Nice to have) , United States (Nice to have)
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Background & Objectives
We are a global management consulting firm working across multiple industries.
We are conducting a market insight and analysis and market entry including an overview of competitive landscape for the US and Canada. Heating and Plumbing sector US and Canada.
We are seeking an associate to carry out desktop research and to manage interviews with key executives in the US/ Canada heating and plumbing sector, and to liaise on a daily basis with the UK team.
- Conduct desktop research and manage interviews with key executives in the US/ Canada heating and plumbing sector
- Liaising on a daily basis with the UK team
- Must be an experienced Consultant with 5yrs + experience
- Must have experience with Commercial Due Diligence, ideally they would have worked at companies such as L.E.K
- Experience in the builders merchant and/ or heating and plumbing sector