- Project status
- Project posted
- 4 Aug 2016 10:00
- Project duration (approx.)
- 7.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £6000 (fixed cost)
- Retail , Arts & Entertainment , Newspapers & Publishing
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Big Data / Data Analytics
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We're considering expanding into additional product verticals and moments in the lives of our customers.
We need a full assessment of the ecommerce 'gifting' market, with a focus on sectors that have strong or emerging 'personalisation' elements - examples include books, apparel, jewellery, toys etc.
We'd then like additional support in evaluating the attractiveness of each sector for our business given our current operation.
A report, likely a powerpoint, outlining the shape of the market, the size of each sector, the key players in each sector, key trends and any additional data about the sector and an initial assessment of what level of exploration our business should take in each sector.
Ideally they would be able to visit our office in London easily for a kick off meeting and any debriefs
Ideally they will have experience of:
• Entertainment and/or kids and family focused markets
• Data analysis - able to work with our BI team to explore our own data sets as part of evaluating value to our business