- Project status
- Project posted
- 23rd November 2015
- Project duration (approx.)
- 4.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £1200 / day
- Management Consulting
- Area of expertise
- Executive / C-Suite , Operations , Strategy
- Required market experience
- France (Essential) , Germany (Essential) , United Kingdom (Essential) , United States (Essential)
- Consultant location
Background & Objectives
Our client, a leading management consultancy, is looking to find experts that can help them get a better understanding of the marine safety industry in the UK.
They are looking for someone at a level senior enough to have or have had exposure to the overall trends in the industry.
Their client is a maritime safety equipment specialist and they are looking to:
1) Evaluating their current strategy.
2) Perform a due diligence on a potential target which focuses on liferaft hire and fire prevention and suppression systems
Help the client perform a due diligence on a potential target and to assess their current strategy.
Experience within senior management at companies who constitute as customers or competitors to maritime safety equipment manufacturers and service providers.
e.g. Customers, such as Maersk, Royal Caribbean Cruises etc
Competitors, such as Viking, Hansen Drew Marine etc.