- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 4 Nov 2016 14:44
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €800 / day
- Electrical / Electronic Manufacturing , Pharmaceuticals , Mechanical / Industrial Engineering , Medical Devices / Technology
- Area of expertise
- Operations , Business / Process Transformation
- Consultant location
- Czech Republic
- Czech (Nice to have) , German (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a leading private equity firm investing in Western European mid-market companies.
One of our portfolio companies, a medical device business, has recently suffered a reduction in gross margin driven by an increase in manufacturing costs at our Czech manufacturing plant. We believe this can be attributed to inefficiency - processes, waste, utilisation of staff etc.
We would like the issue to be assessed and a diagnosis to be reached fairly quickly; this should also include recommendations and timelines for fixing the issues identified.
This will be a full-time role, likely based between the Czech Republic plant and the portfolio's German HQ.
- Assessment and diagnosis of manufacturing plant inefficiencies
- Recommendations and timelines for fixing issues
- Extraction of data from Navision (with limited help from finance)
- Operations experience essential
- Manufacturing experience beneficial
- Management consulting experience beneficial
- Medical Device experience beneficial
- Some experience with Navision beneficial
- Ability to speak Czech and German beneficial