- Project status
- Project start date
- 20 May 2018
- Project posted
- 11 May 2018 15:50
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £800 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Operations , Procurement / Supply Chain
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are an investment company looking to diligence and understand certain key risk areas in the context of a potential acquisition. The target is a UK based engineering company that manufactures precision products in a low volume - high quality environment.
We are primarily concerned with understanding the growing pains and related issues in the 4 areas below:
1) Manufacturing scalability
2) Supply Chain scalability
3) Scalability of highly skilled Labour
4) Manufacturing efficiency (Lean, Six Sigma)
Phase 1 Deliverables:
1) Report highlighting red flags and issues within the 4 areas of concern.
2) Scoping document for Phase 2 work.
The ideal consultant will have expertise in international supply chains, low volume manufacturing of specialised products, HR, lean and six sigma. The consultant will also understand the interplay of these factors in high growth environments.
Phase 1 is likely to involve 3-4 day’s work; the phase 2 workload is still to be determined.