- Project status
- Project start date
- 8 Jan 2018
- Project posted
- 15 Dec 2017 15:48
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €450.4 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Consultant location
- German (Nice to have) , Italian (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are looking for a Strategy Manager and a Business Analyst to prepare a response to a tender from a Company in road infrastructure network development and management.
The tender is to support the Company enter a new business market and the team will need to support analysing the specific market including market sizing and providing a structured framework on how to enter this market. The tender should be provided in professionally formatted document and will include:
• A response to the tender including technical and financial details
• Investment analysis including cost analysis
• Business plan definition
The project will be completed in close collaboration with Company management.
The manager will support with content analysis and validation, project coordination and relationship with Company management and the business analyst will support the manager in delivery of the work.
In your response please advise if you can support as a Manager or a Business Analyst.
• The project will be completed in Italian, English and German therefore language skills are required
• Consulting background with experience at a large strategy firm
• Professional skills in MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
• Previous experience in response to international tenders
• Knowledge of the road infrastructure network development and management market
The project will be in Italy (Rome / Florence) with potential travel elsewhere in Europe and is starting in January 2018 for at least three months. There is opportunity for additional work based on a successful tender.