Background & Objectives
We are an established, well funded publishing business who are willing to create a completely new business line, leveraging our audience reach to create a compelling online travel destination.
The role is to get the project off the ground and to lead the team and project from start up to going live with customers, probably a 6-months period. The candidate will manage a small start up team drawing from the existing talent within the organisation.
- launch a successful online travel destination
- lead the team from start up to launch
- need at leat 3-day a week presence in our West London office
- experience in online travel, more importantly in the commercial / marketing / general management side
- experience of having built new businesses from scratch
- high energy, intellectual agility, ability to work collaboratively, action-biased