- Project status
- Project posted
- 23rd November 2015
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- $1200 / day
- Consumer Goods , Private Equity
- Area of expertise
- Change Management , Corporate Finance / M&A , Executive / C-Suite , Strategy
- Required market experience
- United States (Essential)
- Consultant location
Background & Objectives
A PE consumer products portfolio company has acquired a very small brand. They are seeking an expert to ask the right questions and compile an integration plan to be delivered by the end of this year.
Candidate should have a minimum of 15+ years in experience overseeing numerous acquisitions, and should understand it as a process.
The integration plan should cover functional areas of things that need to happen, including but not limited to:
- A detailed person by person account, with respective roles and recommendations;
- Timeline when certain functions get shifted over and when to expect acquiring more costs;
- What changes should happen and when.
- Extensive experience in M&A integration plans.
- Experience in a small business environment with small teams.
- CPG experience is a plus.
Consultant must be willing and able to travel to Houston, TX for a portion of the project.