Background & Objectives
A north African telecom institution has started to put together a detailed business plan aimed at building a professionally managed Private Equity (PE) focused Investment Business . This would be made up of ‘surplus cash’ deployed over the next 2 – 3 years and which would sit in a liquid portfolio from which drawdowns will be made as and when needed to fund new PE investments and which will generate a cash yield that will part fund the Opex of the PE Investment Business.
We are seeking an experienced investment banker / consultant.
The Asset allocation strategy for the proposed Liquid Fund will be sourced from a number of Investment Institutions. The Talmix consultant will support the team in the following ways:
1. Assist in drafting of the Request for Proposal (RFP) to be sent to Financial Institutions
2. Assist in identifying relevant institutions and reaching out using the consultants professional network
3. Support in calls / discussions with institutions regarding asset allocation
4. Review and evaluate proposals received
5. Recommend the best Asset Allocation proposal / Asset Manager
Asset Allocation Strategy based on requirements
Identification of suitable, 'best-fit', investment platforms / managers
Asset Allocation Experience
Experience in liquid funds (money markets, debt instruments etc)
Preferably expertise gained within an international investment bank