- Project status
- Project posted
- 30 Mar 2017 11:18
- Project duration (approx.)
- 1.5 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- £400 / day
- Level of Experience
- Hospital & Health Care , Management Consulting , Pharmaceuticals
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Strategy
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
- Italian (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a healthcare-focused advisory and consulting firm who are about to kick-off a Regulatory, Policy & Reimbursement project looking at the Italian Generic Drug market.
This project is starting immediately and looking to run for 1.5 weeks. Ideal start date of Friday 31st (maybe Monday 1st) with interviews likely also conducted tomorrow (Friday).
The consultant will ideally join our team on-site in London but there is the potential for remote work.
How do policy, regulation and reimbursement mechanisms affect generic drugs prices and volumes currently and in the medium term?
• Understanding of how politics affects generic drug prices and volumes
• Well versed in the Italian pharmaceutical industry
• Preferably from a healthcare consulting background
• Fluent Italian speaker
• Available immediately