- Project status
- Project posted
- 19th January 2017
- Project duration (approx.)
- 4.0 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- £640 / day
- Level of Experience
- Management Consulting , Machinery & Industrial Automation , Mechanical / Industrial Engineering
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Strategy
- Required market experience
- Italy (Nice to have)
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
- Italian (Essential)
Background & Objectives
We are a global strategy consulting firm who are about to start a project in the industrial products industry, more specifically industrial fans.
As part of the project we need a fluent Italian consultant to undertake research and interviews.
Candidates need to be available to start on the 30th of Jan but with the project starting on the 23rd, any earlier availability is beneficial.
4 week role (5 weeks if starting on the 23rd), based out of Central London. Possibility of remote work with travel to London for key meetings.
Likely follow-up work in the form of a second phase, starting after a brief hiatus (likely 2 week break).
Possibility for a part-time engagement, at a higher day rate, for more senior consultants. Regardless, posted rate is a benchmark with final rate according to applicant experience.
Undertake research and conduct interviews in the residential, commercial and industrial fans space
• Fluent Italian speaker - native preferable but fluent with experience within Italy also possible
• Experience in industrial products market, particularly residential, commercial and industrial fans
• Experience/relationships in application segments relevant to the above (e.g. Air Handling Units / HVAC, Heat Recovery Units, Heating Furnaces, F&B Production, Pharma Production etc)
• Previous consulting experience, conducting research and interviews