- Project status
- Project posted
- 23rd June 2016
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- $360 / day
- Financial Services , Information Technology & Services
- Area of expertise
- Information Technology
- Required market experience
- United Arab Emirates (Nice to have)
- Consultant location
- United Arab Emirates
Background & Objectives
Our client is a global professional services firm and they are looking for a IT Expert in Abu Dhabi for 18 Month Project.
Reporting to Program Manager, IT expert will be responsible for the following:
• Overall delivery of Cash, Trade and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms from a technology perspective
• Manage vendors and key stakeholders and ensure all functionalities are being built as per the Business requirement document
• Ensure functional requirements reflect the business needs
• Simplify the IT landscape so that upgrades and new functionalities are easily configurable in the future
• Filter and challenge all change requests
• Drive and motivate the project team for higher productivity
Requirements of the role
• Minimum 10 years’ experience, of which at least 5 years with either a large local/regional commercial bank or an international commercial bank delivering technology products
• Previously implemented and managed technology projects with local/regional/ MNC banks.
• Be able to show leadership and interpersonal skills with experience in building, managing and leading integrated multi-functional teams.
• Be able to demonstrate capabilities in stakeholder engagement with communication, presence and leadership.
• Require strong presentation skills
• Analytical and strategic skillset
Ideal candidate will possess 15-20 years’ experience in delivering technology products with local/regional/ MNC banks and other similar organisations.