- Project status
- Project start date
- 1 May 2018
- Project posted
- 17 Mar 2018 07:36
- Project duration (approx.)
- 2.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- $18000 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Consumer Goods
- Area of expertise
- Product Development
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We're one of the largest business conglomerates of Pakistan. Our fresh and frozen fruits and vegetable business is export driven. We are looking for Mango IQF (individually quick frozen) expert to help us meet the international standards.
Period of engagement: May 20th– July 20th.
We shall obtain remote supervision from the expert between May 20th- June 20th so that we can arrange tools & implements that are required for the job.
The expert will be required on site in Pakistan from June 20th to July 20th.
· Ripening of mangoes in a manner that they are suitable for IQF processing
· To coach and guide the team for making IQF of Mango chunks (20x20mm) and cubes (10x10mm) on commercial scale
· Impart good practises for bio security and develop SOPs for microbial compliance
· Variety: SB chuansa, Sindhri and White chuansa
· Brix level desired 14-24
· All other product specifications that need to be adhered to our same as acceptable to Japan & Europe