- Project status
- Project posted
- 29th January 2016
- Project duration (approx.)
- 1.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- $400 / day
- Investment Banking , Financial Services , Real Estate , Leisure, Travel & Tourism
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Sales / Business Development , Finance and Accounting
- Required market experience
- Australia (Nice to have) , Hong Kong (Nice to have) , Indonesia (Nice to have) , United Kingdom (Nice to have)
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , Russian (Nice to have)
Background & Objectives
Our company works in the real estate development industry in Australia and Indonesia.
We have a number of existing investment presentations (PowerPoint), which are very content heavy (45+) pages. We are looking for an expert in investment projects, who is able to consult us on what to keep in the presentations, what to remove, and what to add; as to better promote our project to key investors.
The person who we are looking for must have previous experience in 'auditing' and/or writing (i.e. 'packaging') such presentations.
Previous experience of working on such materials in Deloitte, CBRE, JJL etc is highly desirable.
1) PowerPoint presentation, which is suitably reviewed for presentation to key investors.
2) MS Word document outlining the reasoning for removing, modifying or adding the content.
- Must have experience in writing / compiling investment project brochures, information memorandums, project offering documents.
- Highly desirable previous experience in large real estate consultancies (CBRE, JLL etc), or investment companies and/or funds.
- Desirable knowledge of the particulars of Indonesian / Singapore real estate market.