- Project status
- Project posted
- 19th October 2015
- Project duration (approx.)
- 1.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- £400 / day
- Marketing & Advertising
- Area of expertise
- Corporate Finance / M&A , Strategy , Finance and Accounting
- Required market experience
- United Kingdom (Essential) , United States (Essential)
- Consultant location
Background & Objectives
A corporate finance adviser is required to assist an early-stage digital company in the UK golf sector in the preparation and implementation of its first external round of equity fundraising, including:
1. Prepare 3-year financial forecasts, including month-by-month and annualised P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statements
2. Assist the company in writing a formal business plan
3. Prepare an Information Memorandum for an equity fundraising
4. If required, assist with a UK equity crowdfunding campaign, including:
a. Submission of the application to a recognised crowdfunding platform
b. Creation of a promotional video to be used in the crowdfunding campaign
c. Management of the crowdfunding campaign, including marketing and investor Q&A
The person must be able interpret the vision and turn it into a reality which can be understood by a variety of audiences from potential investors through to key industry stakeholders.
There is a tight time frame with stage 1-3 required to be ready by Mid November.
There is an opportunity for the right candidate to be involved on a longer term basis as the project progresses through to launch and thereafter as an operating business.
We are seeking detailed financial projections.
A well written and clearly presented business plan
An inspirational and compelling information memorandum for first release to potential investors
Expertise in the digital sector would be useful
Ability to translate the vision as presented by the company founders who have little financial expertise
Ability to think innovatively about potential stakeholder involvement