- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 17 May 2016 16:41
- Project duration (approx.)
- 5.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £1200 / day
- Marketing & Advertising , Printing
- Area of expertise
- Operations , Procurement / Supply Chain , Legal / Compliance , Finance and Accounting
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a fast growing company supplying the Wide Format Print, Signage and Display industry. We have now secured our first clients in the USA and Canada and are planning on expanding further into these markets.
We are looking for someone who can help us navigate the complexities of entering these markets, from a UK company perspective. Some of the points we have identified where we need expert advice are;
• UK company, trading directly in US & Canada.
• Company/Legal Entity Setup if required
• Power of Attorney
• Fiscal Representation
• Customs Clearance / Duties / VAT
• Commodities – Duty Rates, anti-dumping etc
• 3PL Storage/Warehousing
• Pick, Pack, Despatch
• Internal freight; contract setup, invoicing etc
• Direct Containers from China to customer
• Customer payment methods
• Local employment laws
• Travel/Work Visas
Clear roadmap for successful entry into US & Canada markets, ensuring all operational and compliance points are covered.
Identifying experts in particular fields where further expertise is required.
Extensive knowledge of entering US & Canada markets from UK company perspective.
Good general knowledge of global business expansion and international supply chain.
Operations and logistics expertise as part of global expansion strategy.