Background & Objectives
A large global Private Equity House is looking for interim operational support for one of their portfolio companies in the health sector: Outpatient Care in Ophthalmology. The portfolio company is currently undergoing expansion through M&A and hence needs help with unification/standardization across the different locations.
Operations support would include
- KPI implementation across all locations
- Implementation and management efforts surrounding Quality Management (QM)
- Management of and liaison with senior staff at the different sites
- development and unification of standardised reporting
- general strategic and operational support of expansion efforts
- German speakers only
- previous experience in health sector, esp. with regards to the ability of talking to various key stakeholders, ranging from doctors, management, nurses, etc.
- total of a minimum of 7 years work experience of which at least half should be in the relevant industry
- "achiever"-personality and work approach focused on deliverables
- independent worker
- Project start: asap
- Project Location: Near Frankfurt/Main
- Project Duration 3-6 months, depending on how quick the position can be filled permanently- hence option for going full-time