- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 22 Nov 2016 15:47
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- £560 / day
- Internet & Online Media , Information Technology & Services , Private Equity , Retail , Leisure, Travel & Tourism , Restaurants & Bars
- Area of expertise
- Information Technology
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a leading gym and leisure group looking to conduct a 6 month review of our IT infrastructure and systems
We are looking for a senior professional who can come in, join the team and reporting to the CEO recommend any and implement the changes potentially needed.
Strategy - To create and maintain Information Technology & Management strategy in line with stakeholder needs and in keeping up with current best practice for the youth sector in the field of IT.
Governance - To ensure Information technology and management are in-line with agreed strategy and policy. To ensure that policy and strategy is in compliance with government legislation and standards.
Development - To manage the further development and implementation of current projects such as the Online Record Book, Online Learning Hub, Salesforce customer management
database, and other projects.
Specifically to manage:
• the development plans for ongoing integration, upkeep and improvement of IT systems;
• the commissioning of appropriate and cost effective procurement and contractual arrangements;
• the migration of core technologies and tools to the ‘cloud’;
• the management of project and system dependencies at planning, implementation and support stages;
• the sign off of all project management milestones for IT projects
Research- To develop and implement plans, in consultation with key stakeholders, to research, analyse and present material relating to the Award’s impact and approach that positions the Foundation as a global leader within the youth sector.
Business continuity - To develop and maintain the Major Incident & Business Continuity plan for IT and to implement measures designed to safeguard the Information Technology and Management needs of the Foundation in the event of major incidents or disasters.
An experienced IT director ideally with a strategic mindset and experience in conducting full reviews within organisation and reporting at the highest level.
The ideal consultant will be able to work in the North East of England.
Experience of retail epos systems as well as a wide range of cloud software and infrastructure will be required.