- Project status
- Project posted
- 24th November 2015
- Project duration (approx.)
- 10.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £1000 / day
- Investment Banking , Education Management
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Strategy
- Required market experience
- Bahrain (Essential) , Bangladesh (Essential) , India (Essential) , Indonesia (Essential) , Kuwait (Essential) , Oman (Essential) , Pakistan (Essential) , Philippines (Essential) , Qatar (Essential) , Saudi Arabia (Essential) , Sri Lanka (Essential) , United Arab Emirates (Essential)
- Consultant location
Background & Objectives
Our client would like help identifingy potential acquisition targets in the private school sector for K – 12 across GCC, South Asia and East Asia regions (countries include: Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, etc).
The client would like the expert to provide a list and preliminary assessment of potential targets.
Consultant to propose timeline and budget. Please provide this in project application.
Target list along with qualitative and quantitative information on each school / school chain
Expert in K-12 private school sector
Contacts in one or more of the following regions (GCC, South Asia, South East Asia)