- Project status
- Project posted
- 29th September 2016
- Project duration (approx.)
- 1.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £200 / day
- Internet & Online Media , Consumer Electronics , Health, Wellness & Fitness
- Area of expertise
- Big Data / Data Analytics
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Background & Objectives
Preparing a report on current healthcare wearable market, challenges faced and its future.
• What is the current state of healthcare wearable market? Is it a fad or a revolution?
− The market has been forecast to grow as per various reports however recent publications show half the people stop using it within 6 months of use.
• What are the key challenges the market is facing? How will and to what effect will they effect the market?
− Data reliability
− Usefulness of data for users
− Other issues like privacy, price
− Penetration in developing markets.
• In which direction can the market move forward?
− More focus on real-time data and solutions. Can it used for making decision on a diagnosis or course of treatment?
− Possibility of revolutionary technology or change (for example wearable smartphone)?
Expert in healthcare and in use of IoT in healthcare (healthcare wearable).