- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 29 Mar 2018 04:30
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- $200000 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Information Technology , Marketing & PR
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , Indonesian (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are looking for a GM of Digital Performance Marketing for a telecommunication company based out of Indonesia for 12-18 months.
- The candidate will be responsible for execution and continued optimization of performance focused digital marketing activity across third party channels such as SEM, SEO, Affiliates, Social and Paid Media.
- Manage a 4-8 member team to do media planning, buying and execution, measurement, tracking, analytics, and work closely with owners of channels to optimize performance through each stage of the marketing journey.
LEVEL OF POSITION: Will be GM of Digital Performance Marketing reporting into the VP of All Below the Line Marketing | N-2 to CMO. Manage a team of 4-8.
SENIORITY: Will need to be able to lead a team of 4-8 (including at least 3 direct reports)
INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE: Work in telco is a plus but not mandatory
FUNCTIONAL EXPERIENCE: Specialized knowledge of digital marketing and channels. Should have excellent network in digital marketing. Deep knowledge of supporting marketing tech landscape such as web analytics, programmatic display, A/B testing, marketing automation, etc. Extensive experience in optimization of campaigns, including tag management. Should have at least 5 years of experience in performance led digital marketing at a company or agency. Experience with employee management / project management / management of marketing service providers such as media companies.
LANGUAGE: Bahasa or English required. Both is preferred.
CONTRACT START DATE: As soon as possible. Contract will be for 5 days a week for 12-18 months
LOCATION: Location will be Jakarta / the company here will take care of work permit if needed.