- Project status
- Project posted
- 28th December 2016
- Project duration (approx.)
- 21.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £400 / day
- Level of Experience
- Investment Banking , Management Consulting , Private Equity , Computer Software , Venture Capital
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Corporate Finance / M&A
- Required market experience
- United Kingdom (Essential)
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
- English (Essential)
Background & Objectives
Crypta Labs is a London-based quantum and mobile security start-up Crypta Labs, which has received funding from the Ministry of Defence to develop true Quantum Random Number Generating (QRNG) technology, to secure the Internet of Things through enhanced encryption.
• We are looking to raise GBP 500k to GBP 2mn in post-seed / Series A funding.
• We need someone that can help us put together the materials for our fundraising exercise, i.e. a full financial model and a business plan or management presentation which stand up to investor scrutiny plus the background research underlying these documents.
• To research and collate materials for our fundraising exercise
• Business Plan, Marketing Plan, Financial Plan
• 2 to 3 weeks in January 2017
• Investment banking (M&A), management consulting, private equity or venture capital.
• 2-5 years of (relevant) experience.
• Character: Leadership, curiosity, drive, analytical skills.
• Nice to have: sector experience in semi-conductors, cyber-security, encryption, mobile software, scientific background