Objectives and Key Deliverables
Compensation: Flexible. Please provide the daily rate you are comfortable with
At the forefront of the changing world of work, Talmix enables innovative companies to access top talent to help their businesses win. Our unique combination of top talent, top technology, and top service provides companies with the key to unlock the best independent talent for theirs projects and businesses.
At Talmix, we believe that with the right mix of talent, anything is possible. Therefore Consultant Onboarding team at Talmix has a key responsibility to find the best independent business talent and connect them to clients globally. Our business in APAC is growing rapidly and we are looking for an experienced freelance recruiter to support our key team.
• Manage vacancies for specific projects across Asia Pacific, working in partnership with the APAC team in Singapore to ensure that the appropriate freelancer talent is selected and vacancies filled asap – timely delivery is key performance criteria for this role
• Introduce freelancers to our platform and act as an ambassador for Talmix
• Develop talent pipeline in areas and markets where there is growing demand from clients
• Drive execution excellence across the function by measurably increasing the uses of LinkedIn and other social media channels, consultant referrals, and other direct sourcing methods, establishing process that enable immediate access to candidates
• We are looking for experienced recruiters or sourcers who know how to do candidate research, engage with candidates and willing to do this day-in, day-out for APAC-wide projects.
• Please only apply if you are based in the APAC region - we need someone who is based locally. Ideally, you are based in one of these countries; Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, China, India.
All About You
• Solid proven in-house and/or agency experience in Talent Acquisition particularly management consultants
• Expertise in accessing talent using LinkedIn and LinkedIn Recruiter
• Demonstrated success in creating, launching and executing Talent Acquisition initiatives
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Good influencing and negotiation skills
• Well-developed planning and organizing skills, with the ability manage a heavy workload and conflicting priorities
• Passionate about Technology, Disruptive models, Organisational Culture, and Talent Management.
• If you are looking for an impactful job with flexible hours, this is for you
Project start date: mid July to August