Background & Objectives
A first-rate financial modeller is required to support the effective build and ownership of a 5-year business planning model.
Following this, to act as the data manager for the business, monitoring the flow of information from departments to transactional stakeholders and ensuring accuracy and integrity.
Estimated to start beginning of July.
Reporting to Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Manager.
Based Central London.
Working with the following:
* Business planning
* Data management
* Profit and loss (monthly & annual):
* Balance sheet
* Cash flow (monthly & annual):
* Banking covenant calculations (with headroom)
* Sensitivity analysis
NB: Key features of the 5-year model will include:
-Logical build with clear inputs and outputs (both detailed and summarised)
-Ability to change inputs at pace and run multiple financial scenarios concurrently
-Usability and longevity
-Ability to actualise and reforecast as required
Essential skills and experience:
* Logical, systematic and organised problem solver with extensive experience in financial modelling and planning
* Strong influencing skills
* Experience of working with Executive/Board-level stakeholders
* Excellent organisational and time-management skills
* Advanced Microsoft Excel user
Desirable (but not essential) skills and experience:
* Relevant accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
* Retail experience desired but not mandatory
* Experience of financial planning tools beneficial
* Familiarity with private equity investment structures (incl. debt and covenants)