Background & Objectives
We are an execution-only financial futures broker, providing execution only broking services to Introducing Brokers with retail clients. In addition to being an execution only broker, we carry client accounts, manage regulatory compliance, maintain relationships with clearing brokers, and report to clients.
We are considering new areas for business development including:
- advisory, voice-broking services targeting a niche who want a full-service (not internet only) broker
- providing principal broking and fund administration services to small funds who do not have direct relationships with a sufficient range of clearing brokers
- providing a broader range of wealth management services to retail customers
- Assess our current resources and capabilities
- Determine the resources and capabilities needed to develop new areas of business, such as those listed in objectives
- Develop a series of market-benchmarked, costed options across a range of business models (commission-based revenues, annual management fees etc) in a limited array of potential areas of business
- Deliver a business plan and a recommendation to move into one adjacent sector
Candidate expected to work full-time from offices in the heart of City of London.
Candidate must be comfortable taking initiative, making cold-calls, and setting up meetings without introduction, with the purpose of obtaining information on the business models of incumbents in the target sectors.
- Experience in Financial Services, ideally Broking Services or Wealth Management
- ex-McKinsey, Bain, BCG preferred
- Comfortable to create a business plan for an adjacency move and conduct market research, setting up meetings or interviews with industry participants