- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 19 Oct 2018 16:35
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- US$700 / day
- Level of Experience
- Mechanical / Industrial Engineering
- Area of expertise
- Strategy, Business Process Optimisation
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a boutique consulting firm preparing a Pitch for a Private Equity client looking at targets in the Consumer & Retail industry and Industrial Manufacturing industry in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland and Africa.
We are looking for consultants with Due Diligence (Market/Strategic and Operational) and Transformation experience, able to help us address clients issues either in the pre-acquisition phase (red flag assessment, strategic due diligence, operational due diligence) or in the post-acquisition phase (operations and performance improvement; market and strategy support).
We would like to create a pool of experienced strategy consultants to reach out to as soon as we get the mandate from our clients.
Depending on the targets and clients' locations, projects could be based in Paris, Milan, or Africa.
Typical deliverable include target overview; product market segmentation; market attractiveness; competitive position; business plan evaluation; investment attractiveness.
- Experienced strategy consultant with at least 4 years' experience and strong capabilities in Due Diligence and Operational Transformation in the Consumer & Retail, and Industrial Manufacturing industries.
- Previous experience in Due Diligence for Private Equity firms in Consumer & Retail, and Industrials would be a plus.
- Very good Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Based in either the Milan or Paris areas.
- Proven Strategic and Operational Due Diligence experience.
- Used to operating in complex, high-speed environments.
- Fluent French speaker if applying for Paris based assignments
- Fluent Italian speaker if applying for Milan based assignments
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.