- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 16 Sep 2015 09:04
- Project duration (approx.)
- 20 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £1200 / day
- Education, Media
- Area of expertise
- Market Analysis, Human Resources, Product Development, Strategy
Objectives and Key Deliverables
A privately backed Learning Organisation is seeking to move into the English Language education sector.
To do this, they are seeking to acquire an organisation, and they are looking for a Consultant to assist them in the Due Diligence of an acquisition target. This Consultant ideally will have some experience in the Language Education sector.
The required task involves a Commercial Diligence of the market in general, as well as the Operational Diligence of the multi-site UK-based target.
Commercial questions to be answered include:
- It is one business or several businesses?
- How can we grow revenue on each site?
- What is the market environment and drivers of the target’s business?
- What is the reputation of each school with customers and agents?
- What has been the driver of performance (good and bad) over the last 2 years?
Operational questions to be answered include:
- How does operational management of the sites relative to other ELT operators? i.e. benchmarking
- How could we improve operational management?
- What would we need to do to improve profitability of each site or the business as a whole?
Valuation & Exit Questions to be answered include:
- What is an appropriate price to pay for the business, in whole or in parts?
- Who might be a future buyer for the whole or parts of the business?
TBC, but most likely a 30-40 page presentation, that would be presented to the UK-based CEO
Experience in the UK Private Education Industry - ideally languages.
Experience undertaking Commercial Due Diligence
Valuation experience is a nice to have