Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a small eRetailer (t/o c. £200k) in "intelligent gifts" (lifestyle products) - with aggressive growth plans.
We want someone to analyse our existing data (eg. Google analytics, eCommerce sales, marketing data and customer data) to help develop a data-driven sales/ marketing strategy for growth.
We are looking for a Powerpoint presentation (approx 20-30 slides), ideally face-to-face but we would consider remote.
1) Analysis of historical data - Google analytics, eCommerce and customer data
- sources of website traffic (Google analytics)
- customer behaviour on our website (Google analytics)
- eCommerce metrics (eg. average basket size, buying frequency, conversion rates, monthly sales, top selling products)
- marketing data (eg. email newsletter KPIs, Google Adwords etc.)
2) Recommendations for data-driven sales/ marketing activity to achieve growth, based on the learning from historical data
Experience of eCommerce sales analysis (ideally client side)
Experience of Google analytics
Experience of analysing online marketing data (eg. email marketing, Google adwords, affiliate marketing)
Experience in retail marketing