- Project status
- Project start date
- 9 Apr 2018
- Project posted
- 28 Mar 2018 14:11
- Project duration (approx.)
- 1 Day
- Budget (approx.)
- £800 / day
- Level of Experience
- Consumer Goods & Services
- Area of expertise
- Corporate Finance
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a UK based Corporate Finance advisory boutique currently working on a mid-market fundraise for a multi-site, consumer facing business. Funds raised will be used to buy-out minority shareholders, provide growth capital to support rollout as well as fund transaction costs. We are in the early stages of preparing the business for a fundraising process and we are carrying out research to identify possible investors.
We are interested in identifying US investors (financial or strategic) that can comfortably write £25m - £30m cheques for buyout and growth capital purposes in consumer facing businesses that have an existing UK / US footprint. We are particularly interested in those investors that have demonstrable access to real estate and / or can provide operational value add during rollout.
We are seeking insights from a consultant with the following profile:
• a strong network of relationships and access to US based financial and strategic investors that are actively targeting the UK / US consumer sector
• a track record of US mid-market M&A and Private Equity deal doing in consumer facing businesses
• an intimate understanding of the investment criteria for US based investors
The consultant is likely to be an existing or former corporate financier, M&A advisor, mid-market investment banker that is focussed on the consumer sector. And will be in a position to both identify suitable financial and strategic investors as well as facilitate warm introductions.