Objectives and Key Deliverables
Our partner is in the process of helping their client transition from their current manual, paper based procurement processes to a modern supply chain and vendor management solution. To do so they are capturing current business processes and developing requirements for the future application. In addition to rolling out a new technology, our partner will be implementing business process changes and improvements which will be a large departure from the client’s current processes.
To support that this transition, our partner will be developing detailed training documentation to help ensure that this transition goes as smoothly as possible. We are looking to staff 2 resources to help support the documentation and development of training materials. The project is leveraging an agile development methodology therefore, updating the documentation to ensure it is up-to-date is of vital importance.
A qualified resource would need to have the following:
· At least 2 years of prior experience developing and updating training materials. Please have previously developed sample training materials on hand to discuss in the interview
· 1-year consulting experience with client interaction
· Experience with course development software and tools is a definite plus (e.g. Certspring, Geenio, Onboard, etc) If you have experience with other development tools, please be prepared to discuss in the interview.
· Proficient in Powerpoint and Excel
· Prior experience with Procurement is a plus but not necessary
· Extreme attention to detail and must be prepare to work with quick turnaround times
Additionally - the expectation is that the consultant is in NYC for the duration of the project.