- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 23 Oct 2017 10:56
- Project duration (approx.)
- 20 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- €1200 / day
- Level of Experience
- Business Services
- Area of expertise
- Market Analysis, Corporate Finance, Strategy
- On-site in Colombia
- English (Essential) , Spanish (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are one of the world's leading manufacturers of pumps and pump systems for the building technology, water and industrial sectors with headquarters in Germany.
As we are expanding globally, we have identified a potential acquisition target and are quickly moving towards the due diligence phase of the process. The DD is supposed to start on November 6th and target for closing is end of year.
The target is a small group of companies with approx. 30m USD revenue. HQ is Columbia with subsidiaries in Mexico, Argentina and Brazil among others. This makes it necessary that the consultant has a deep understanding and cultural insight in the South American market.
We are seeking an experienced professional who will execute the commercial and strategical DD for us in the market. The commercial DD should incorporate water management, irrigation, sewage management and oil & gas. The strategic DD should then examine the strategic alignment of the company in the markets. We are keen to gain an in depth market view and it is critical that this is done by an experienced professional.
• Execute, summarize and present results of the commercial DD to senior management
• Execute, summarize and present results of the strategic DD to senior management
• Coordinate acquisition process with colleagues in North America
• Relevant experience in M&A and DD processes
• Experience with a top-tier consulting firm preferred (MBB)
• Proven track record working on DD projects preferably in machinery, engineering, pumps, etc preferred.
• Ability to communicate findings of the DDs in a clear and concise way to senior management
• Highly analytical, detail oriented and strong business sense; proven ability to manage M&A processes and communication with target
• Most of consulting experience should have been spent in South American markets (outlined in market experience)
• Ability & interest to travel to the target’s sites in South America
• English and Spanish are essential