- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 5 Sep 2016 02:44
- Project duration (approx.)
- 9.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- US$960 / day
- Hospital & Health Care , Health, Wellness & Fitness
- Area of expertise
- Strategy , Healthcare Services
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
• As the consumerization of healthcare in the United States continues to get traction, this initiative includes but is not limited to a thorough exploration of these areas---
- A Direct-To-Consumer play.
- Opportunities across the telemedicine/video/online consult space
(DoctorsOnDemand, Analyte Health).
- How best to support the evolving role of the neighborhood pharmacy/ pharmacist?
- Opportunities in the broader health & wellness space of online coaching i.e. vida.com
- Opportunities to leverage off apps and technology platforms across the digital health ecosystem (LoseIt, Fitbit, MapMyRun)
- Partnership opportunities w/consumer healthcare companies (P&G, Philips, Unilever)
A shared vision and 3-yr Consumer growth strategy for
A shared view of the evolving and disruptive consumer healthcare landscape with a defined, defendable, leadership role for a Fortune 500 Diagnostic Information company including example solution offerings assessed as feasible, differentiating, and strategically compelling.
I'm a small healthcare strategy consulting firm looking for an individual to help staff a team.
Strong interviewer and able to synthesize.
Able to create emerging market landscapes
Able to create compelling rationale for new growth area.
Creative and articulate
Approximately 4-6 consulting days per month over 6 months.