- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 17 Jan 2018 08:17
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €848.21 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Change Management
- Consultant location
- Dutch (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Context: The company have introduced a standardized approach to knowledge management to our Technical Functions as well as most of our Commercial Function - this roll out touches c.5000 staff.
The Change Manager, reporting to the KM (Knowledge Management) manager has the main responsibility of managing the change from the current KM program to an embedded approach where KM is part of the Organization Development & Learning organization. This includes the following key responsibilities:
- Providing advice and practical support for activities concerned with program transition to new business as usual organization (Organization Design & Development / OD&L organization) and developments of proposals for ongoing governance and coordination of activities linked to KM
- Developing and deploying key program level stakeholder management (including tracking, assessment) during transition.
- Developing, agreeing and deploying a KM program of required change and communications strategies, plans and supporting activities.
- Supporting the KM for PT Leadership Team in the preparation of all types of ad hoc communication material, DRB papers and supporting advice.
- Identify and manage program-level change & communications risks and propose appropriate avoidance and mitigation strategies and actions.
The skills required are:
- Organization design and development knowledge and experience
- Experience in delivering the change management component of complex transformation programs to a high standard
- Ability to work at all levels in the organization – from junior engineer to EVP
- Significant experience of behavior change and a deep understanding of the factors influencing organizational culture
- Flexibility in approach balanced with ability to achieve desired outcomes
- Ability to work in complex stakeholder environment
- Ability to support a number of linked projects simultaneously
- Highly developed interpersonal skills including influence, written and graphical communication.
- Ability to translate ideas into action; pragmatic not theoretical.
- 12+ years experience with minimum degree level education