- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 1 May 2018 16:45
- Project duration (approx.)
- 1 Day
- Budget (approx.)
- £1600 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Corporate Finance, Strategy
- On-site in United Kingdom
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We're a global management consulting firm supporting a Private Equity client on a project in the Ceramic Materials industry.
The target company is a major producer of ceramic materials for use in medical and industrial markets.
We are looking for a consultant with relevant experience in the ceramics industry (CeramTec, CoorsTek, Morgan Advanced Materials, Kyocera, Ceradyne etc.). The consultant would ideally have a background in Finance, Sales, Production or R&D management with a company in the ceramic materials industry, ideally with P&L responsibility. We also consider consultants who have worked in a senior-level position in management consulting with extensive exposure to this industry.
We are currently working on a pitch to an existing client of ours. We just finished working for them on another project and the the client wants to do a project in ceramic materials starting shortly.
Description of project and duration:
- Part of what we are looking for is the ability to talk before the pitch and possibly include the consultant in our pitch.
- The preparation work would start immediately and the actual project potentially starting later in May.
- If we win the project, the project work will be ca. 2 months.
- The work location is likely to be Germany and the location for the preparation of the pitch is London.
- All Travel and Expenses are reimbursed.