- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 20 Mar 2017 11:16
- Project duration (approx.)
- 1.0 Month
- Budget (approx.)
- £800 / day
- Level of Experience
- Education Management
- Area of expertise
- Corporate Finance / M&A , Executive / C-Suite , Non Executive Director
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are looking to connect with an education services resource with experience in UK education services and, more specifically, student recruitment. This resource could be looking for NEC, CEO, or CFO roles. Below is additional detail.
• While not mandatory, our preference would be for the resource to have experience recruiting Asian students into the UK and/or US. More specifically, it would be ideal if the executive has experience dealing with students at the pre-university/college level, ages ranging from 12-18.
• Ideally, the executive will have worked at a consulting firm or service provider serving a range of UK and/or US independent schools. Potentially relevant companies include:
o Carfax Education
o 3W Education Consulting Group
o Cambridge Education Group
o Study Group UK
• Another potential fit would be a resource with executive experience within a UK or US private school who has overseen international student recruitment efforts:
o Relevant schools include elite UK institutions (such as Harrow and Eton) or US institutions (such as Deerfield Academy or Phillips Exeter)
o Tier II UK Day and Boarding schools would also be relevant – so independent schools with access to pre GCSE , GCSE, pre A-level, A-level and Foundation Courses.
• Would be additionally beneficial if the executive has experience working with large Chinese student recruitment agents such as New Oriental or EIC.
• Preference is for exec to be UK-based, though open to US-based if fit with aforementioned criteria.
• Please explain your experience in international student recruitment
• How do independent UK schools/teachers view the value and impact of introducing international students into their model and curriculum?
• What impact do you expect Brexit and Trump (nationalist movements) to have on Chinese demand for US/UK pre-university education?
We will be diligencing a new investment opportunity for several months. Looking for NED/NEC, CEO, and CFO candidates to help with diligence and then play a full time or Board role once we close the deal.
Looking for NEC, CEO, and CFO