- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 5 Nov 2015 12:06
- Project duration (approx.)
- 1 Day
- Budget (approx.)
- £1000 / day
- Marketing & Advertising
- Area of expertise
Objectives and Key Deliverables
The client is a UK based private equity firm. They are evaluating the potential acquisition of a small digital video advertising-marketing firm in Europe. The company is also involved in data marketing analytics.
They do not currently know much about the space so they want to find an expert that will be an adviser, to help them with the research of this opportunity.
They would like to get up to speed on the sector by working with someone with a broad background that explain the sector in plain English.
They are interested in
- a description of the value chain
- overview of the primary users (advertisers)
- overview of what analytics can achieve in terms of consumer profiling,
- overview of recent changes in the industry (winners / losers etc).
Preferably delivered via face-t-face meeting in London (1 to 3 hours) in London. If location prohibits this, they would be happy with a brief summary report and a long phone consultation.
Very strong experience within this industry