- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 10 Dec 2018 14:32
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €200 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Apparel & Fashion
- Area of expertise
- Sales / Business Development, Strategy, Data Analytics
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , Spanish (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a leading global fashion retailer based in Barcelona, Spain.
We are urgently seeking an experienced PRICING COORDINATOR to optimise the margins of the company through the correct implementation and measurement and communication of commercial actions (promotions and rebates).
• Lead Markdown analyst teams (commercial promotions and rebates)
• Define and maintain the calendar of promotional actions
• Direct and supervise the team of post-project analysis of commercial actions, both in the approach of the analysis and in the effective communication to the rest of the organisation
• Plan and coordinate the activity of the 2 teams of Markdown analysts, facilitating the integration and communication between both teams
• Identify opportunities for improvement in the management and analysis of the markdown
• Develop projects to improve the management of commercial actions, in collaboration with the project team
• Ensure communication / processes between the Markdown team and the teams that participate in the design and implementation of the commercial actions (Advertising, Graphic, Apparel, E-Business), giving timely support in the execution during periods of peak activity of the season
• Report periodically to the top management the markdown / discount made in the sale by market and product. Main contacts
Key stakeholder to manage:
• Pricing and Business Development Management
• Pricing Manager and team analysts Mark Down
• Commercial Management of Countries (Product Managers)
• Planning Directorate (Planners)
• "Advertising, graphic, window dressing, ..." teams that participate in the design and implementation of commercial actions.
Knowledge and skills:
• At least 3-4 years of professional experience, with a strong competence in team management and communications skills, that’s a moderate experience in managing pricing/revenue policies
• Training in engineering, economics, ADE.
• Valuable experience in the management of pricing areas, defining the strategy for the definition of prices (Mark Up), analysis and monitoring of price and margin evolution, proposal of pricing policies for promotions and discounts (Mark Down).
• Skills for project management
• Team coordination and leadership skills
• Relationship, influence and empathy skills for people management
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, to ensure that your teams report to senior management in a simple and clear manner, focused on business