- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 21 Apr 2016 16:46
- Project duration (approx.)
- 10 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £1000 / day
- Consumer Goods & Services, Apparel & Fashion
- Area of expertise
- Information Technology, Marketing
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are an investor in retail and consumer goods often focused on luxury items such as cosmetics. We are looking to provide support on these companies' e commerce strategy primarily focused around how we can maximise their digital offerings.
These companies are located in Europe and North America but have international operations.
The overall project is made up of:
1. Identify and explain best practice within digital strategies in luxury goods companies.
2. Review and understand short-falls in current portfolio company offerings.
3. Create road map for companies.
At this stage we are looking for support on the first stage but this could roll through the process.
The consultant needs to have direct, up to date experience of the digital strategies within the luxury goods space.