- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 10 Sep 2019 11:59
- Project duration (approx.)
- 66.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- US$1120 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Big Data / Data Analytics
- Consultant location
- Arabic (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are seeking an experienced Subject Matter expert on Road Safety with strong Analytical skills.
The key requirements of the project are:
1. Technical experience in how to use data and geo-data for optimizing and improving Roads Safety.
2. Experience in how to apply analytics in transportation (including geospatial predictive analytics) e.g. analyze black spots, allocate response resources, improve incident response times, plan road safety improvements; and accident prediction.
3. Experience in using spatial tools that allow to determine the most efficient way to allocate incident response resources, so the people in-charge can more quickly deploy those resources in response to accidents.
4. Experience in how Optimize traffic flow, e.g. identify traffic patterns, adjust signal controls, and optimize traffic flow during daily operations and special events.
5. Sound knowledge of analytical solutions Technology Stack – data processing tools, databases, visualization tools, etc.
6. Good grasp of infrastructure planning by means of using intelligence about accident risk, traffic conditions, and road features. Then applying these insights to plan and design projects that improve road safety, create smoother traffic flow, and modernize aging or damaged infrastructure.
7. Experience in how to manage roads data for variables like road type, road width, number of lanes, road alignment, segment type, and road junctions
8. Experience in features’ extraction. e.g. using important variables to build predictive models