- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 4 Oct 2018 15:19
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$1040 / day
- Level of Experience
- Real Estate
- Area of expertise
- Business Process Optimisation
- On-site in Saudi Arabia
- English (Essential) , Arabic (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a leading Saudi hospitality company recognised for its extensive record in managing, developing and operating a wide portfolio of hotels and residential compounds across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
We are currently seeking an experienced Chief Transformation Officer to lead the transformation process to change how we operate, achieve significant cost reduction improvement, operational efficiencies and customer satisfaction.
The scope of work will include company's operating model, culture, key processes, authority matrices, etc.
CTO will lead the transformation program through analysis, design and execution phases.
The project is on-site for 3-6 months.
1. Develop a strong business case for the transformation, transformation vision and consequent transformation plan, in collaboration with the internal team
2. Establish the transformation office and related governance structure and operating frameworks
3. Act as the face of the transformation, set the tone, spur enthusiasm and challenge current vision
4. Coach the Executive team and the company at large
5. Push managers to re-examine how things are done, challenging their assumptions
6. Provide leverage to line managers, so that the transformation initiatives and day-o-day business runs at full speed in parallel
7. Conduct program and project management activities to manage this effort, and to control and report on progress
15+ years of hands-on experience managing complex, high-impact transformational programs and initiatives
Experience working in Saudi Arabia or other GCC country is desirable
Strong cross-functional background
Track record in successfully leading programs that require significant behavioural changes across organisations
Background in Real Estate and/or Hospitality (not a must)
Experience working for a management consultancy a plus