- Project status
- Project posted
- 19th October 2016
- Project duration (approx.)
- 4.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- $1600 / day
- Mining & Metals
- Area of expertise
- Engineering , Operations , Procurement / Supply Chain
- Required market experience
- Kazakhstan (Nice to have) , Russia (Nice to have) , Turkey (Nice to have)
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , Russian (Nice to have)
Background & Objectives
Our client, a producer of precious metals in the CIS, developing a greenfield gold mine needs to contract with international EPC-contractors for Engineering and Construction of the mine’s first three objects (mill/concentrator/tailing dump, electrical substation, material cable-railway) in the next 5 months.
Therefore, we require 2-3 construction experts, experienced in contractor management and engineering, and in working in Emerging Markets, which are able to competently support our team in:
1. Preparation of scope and requirements of the three EPC contracts for mill/concentrator/tailing dump, electrical substation, material cable-railway by the end of the year.
2. Selecting EPC-contractors for mill/concentrator/tailing dump, electrical substation, material cable-railway by March, 2017.
20+ years experience, which should include experience of construction in the Emerging Markets .