- Project status
- Project start date
- 6 May 2018
- Project posted
- 24 Apr 2018 08:21
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- $1200 / day
- Level of Experience
- Information Technology & Services
- Area of expertise
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We're a large services firm in the video-games industry and we're looking for an experienced strategy consultant to assist our CEO and management team to prepare a 5 years plan.
The main topics will be the following:
- Work with Management team to analyze trends, current position of the company and what the market will look like in 5 years.
- Formulate the vision for what the company could become in 5 years.
- Describe the gaps between the 5 years vision and the current position.
- Articulate the steps required to bridge these gaps.
- Consultant’s role will be to (a) obtain necessary information from management, board members and related parties through various sessions and exercises and (b) compile the information into key deliverables to be reviewed by the Board.
- Multi-year development plan for each division.
- Priorities by market segment and geography.
- Partnerships and M&A opportunities.
- Strategy execution dashboard.
We're looking for a consultant working freelance and available 30-50% of the time from May to August 2018, with periods based in Shanghai. The work will require 30-40 days over 3-4 months.