- Project status
- Project start date
- 11 Nov 2018
- Project posted
- 29 Oct 2018 14:04
- Project duration (approx.)
- 1.0 Month
- Budget (approx.)
- £16000 (fixed cost)
- Legal Services
- Consultant location
- Danish (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a Danish law firm who focus on complex transactions and disputes. We pride our strategic focus that allows us to fully understand our clients.
We are potentially looking at updating our renumeration model. Prior to this we require a full understanding of the model and where it sits in the market.
Hence we require a consultant to provide us with some perspective of our equity partner remuneration model. Currently, we use a managed lock-step model with three bands.
For this project there are three main objectives:
1. To provide us with a full understanding and perspective of how the current partner equity remuneration model sits in the market.
2. To provide us with a comprehensive overview of how the 3 bands within the model sit with the market, and any advice and recommendations to updating them.
3. Confidently presenting the findings to our partners.
The ideal consultant will have the requires as set below:
- Understanding of US/UK Renumeration Model markets.
- Background in the legal services industry.
- Prior engagements in relevant work or projects that have directly analysed or delivered changes in remuneration models.
If you are a former Lawyer that would be highly beneficial.
Duration and budget are our ideal guidelines. Please apply with your own realistic proposal of duration, budget and approach.