Background & Objectives
We are looking for looking for entrepreneurial candidates who can build sustainable partnerships with start-ups to create new business models from scratch to market entry.
• Build strong partnerships with start-ups to develop value proposition and operating models.
• Develop, manage and implement new innovative scalable business models according to the lean start-up approach in partnership with external start-ups.
• Investigate economic conditions, relevant industry & market trends to guide decisionmaking
processes and business model development.
• Develop and deliver pitches to Innovation Leadership team and other parties.
• Develop and validate a business model
• You are responsible for the financial planning, business development, project and product management, marketing, controlling.
• Work on-site with our selected start-ups
• Drive successful costumer focused sales activities.
- Available with 5 days per week, starting date asap
- Professional in Business Development and Sales
- Industry competence in the energy sector
- International travel requirements (Germany/ EU, Israel), candidates based close to/ in Germany preferred (needs to be business fluent in German)
- Competence in design of data related business models
- Great to have: Expertise in HVACR systems (heating, ventilating, air conditioning, refrigeration)