Background & Objectives
We are positioned as the strategic advisors to the C-Suite on all aspects of brand, marketing and business growth.
We are seeking an experienced strategy consultant for an engagement manager position. Candidates must have an MBA and at least two years experience with a major consulting firm. Knowledge of brand and marketing is a plus but not critical.
Competitive compensation offered.
We are based in New York City. You must be a U.S resident to apply.
Candidates must be open to a permanent position.
• Managing the day-to-day project engagement, including project management, and client relationship
• Managing the financial and budgetary aspects of client projects
• Participating in developing new business through proposals and pitches to new clients
• Developing new business with existing clients
• Taking ownership of developing client deliverables
• Managing junior consultants as necessary for the successful running of project engagements
• Participating in all aspects of our methodology and work, including analyzing quantitative research and creating financial models, as well as creative thinking and developing strategic recommendations
• Communicating with clients to collect relevant information and understand business
• Participation in client and external interviews and client presentations
• Active participation in practice management, including training and recruiting
• Travel is expected as a part of all project engagements, though less time is spent on client premises than at a traditional firm (we are more market facing)
• At least 2-3 years strategy consulting experience, with a major firm
• Marketing experience is a plus
• MBA from top-tier business school
• Strong academic background