- Project status
- Project start date
- 1 Mar 2019
- Project posted
- 20 Feb 2019 14:28
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €600 / day
- Level of Experience
- Marketing & Advertising
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Strategy
- Consultant location
- German (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a leading execution partner in the 3D marketing space providing event, exhibition and environment solutions for our clients. We have recently started a comprehensive consultancy service for our clients and are in the process of building up our internal teams. In the meanwhile, we require interim support to commence our consulting services with existing and new clients.
As Strategy Consultant 3D Marketing, you will advise our clients regarding well-orchestrated 3D marketing approaches. As important catalyst between Key Account Managers, Designers and Project Managers, you will make a valuable contribution to business development, both for existing and new clients.
As part of the client team, you will lead the market research activities to develop a face based decision making platform for strategic recommendation in 3D marketing. You will leverage your comprehensive understanding of 3D Marketing to develop compelling event, exhibition and environment concept ideas. Together with the creative teams, you will turn these ideas into illustrated concepts.
Furthermore, you will contribute to the development of new platforms to market new 3D concepts to our clients – across industries.
You will be reporting to the Head Consulting.
• Development of hypotheses regarding market, trends and brand, and derivation of required market research elements
• Development of market research plans, including primary and secondary market research
• Guidance for Market Research Analyst(s) to execute market research activities
• Structuring of market research results
• Development of strategy implications from market research results and definition of guidelines for the development of 3D marketing formats
• Close collaboration with Account Managers and Designers to develop compelling 3D marketing concepts
• Close collaboration with Account Managers and Management to develop commercial offers
• Consolidation of market research results and 3D marketing concept ideas into a compelling storyline for strategy and project-related discussions with the clients
• Development of concept ideas in collaboration with Creative to define new platforms for business development
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business or related areas
• Consulting experience in (3D-) marketing, brand management, communication
• Understanding of 3D marketing
• Optional: understanding of market trends in healthcare, industrials, etc. and implications for (3D-) marketing
• Analytic thinking: systematic approach to problem solving, understanding of big picture and development of logic flows
• Team player
• Project management
The work will be on-site in Frankfurt