- Project status
- Project posted
- 13 Nov 2018 17:02
- Project duration (approx.)
- 2.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$400 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research
- Consultant location
- United States
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a private equity firm looking for a junior consultant to assist at one of our portfolio companies, an IT service business based in the Greater Boston Area. We are currently doing a deep-dive of the company's financial, operational and market data to help drive decision making - and need additional support.
The data is housed in multiple systems so the data must be pulled from each then stitched together to find trends. This project is expected to last around 2-3 months but there is the potential for this to extend into a permanent position.
- Review and analyse financial, operational, and market data to identify risks, opportunities and trends to provide management with insight that will help drive decision making
- Develop and prepare financial plans and operational metrics for the company and its business areas
- Support private equity team and portfolio company management in executing strategy through providing data-driven analytics and reporting trends.
- 1-3 years top consulting background (MBB preferred)
- Strong analytical ability
- Experience with Oracle NetSuite, Salesforce and Marketo
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong working knowledge of finance basics including P&L and Budgeting