Objectives and Key Deliverables
Our client has developed a number of facilities near Johor Bahru in Malaysia. The commercial plan for my customer is to provide services mainly office space, to SMEs who are doing business with what will be the largest Petrochemical complex in Malaysia.
So the task for the consulting team is to develop a Property Management set of processes and procedures. The project might look like:
1) Asset Register - all the office buildings and other services
2) Configuration Management - assets within the buildings (aircon, lifts, etc.)
3) Maintenance policies for the assets
4) Commercial Processes - renting out office space, renovation, turn-around of office space
The customer wants to develop Property Management as an in-house capability.
We will need two consultants for at least six months (probably longer) with the following skill sets and experience:
1) Good writing skill to generate process and procedure documents that are clear, unambiguous and consistent with a standard hierarchy of documents (Policy level, Process, SOPs)
2) Domain knowledge of Property Management
3) Domain knowledge of asset maintenance